
A flag with the logo of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) waves in front of the IAEA headquarters in Vienna, Austria, March 1, 2021. — Reuters
#Iran #downplays #return #nuclear #inspectors
TEHRAN: Iran has eliminated the withdrawal of UN nuclear inspectors, saying that their presence in the country does not mean that its nuclear places and Israeli strikes were suspended in June earlier this year.
Tehran emphasized that talks are underway on how to work with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) in the future.
International Atomic Energy Agency inspectors began work at Bushehr’s key nuclear location in southwestern Iran, said Rafael Grusie, Chief of Nuclear Watch Dog, Nuclear Watch Dog Chief, said Rafael Grusie, the first team to enter the country after formally suspending the UN agency last month.
Foreign Minister Abbas Aragchi quoted state television as saying, “No final text has been approved on the new framework of cooperation with the IAEA, and ideas are being exchanged.”
The agency’s inspector left Iran after Israel began June 13, killing residential areas and killing more than a thousand people, following the launch of an extraordinary Israeli attack on June 13, along with nuclear and military facilities.
Washington later joined the nuclear facilities in Fordo, Asfahan and Nutrin.
Iran retaliated with missiles and drone strikes, killing dozens of people in Israel. From June 24, a ceasefire between Iran and Israel has been underway.
Iran then suspended its cooperation with the IAEA, citing the agency’s failure to condemn Israeli and US attacks.
But on Wednesday, Gross said that the inspector was “now”, adding: “Today he is inspecting Boshr.”
Under the suspension of cooperation, the inspector can only access Iranian nuclear locations with the approval of the country’s top security agency, the Supreme National Security Council.
Tehran has repeatedly said that cooperation with the agency will take “a new form” in the future.
The IAEA Inspector Bushehr will oversee the fuel change at the nuclear power plant, said Behroz Kamwandi, a spokesman for Iran’s nuclear power organization.
He did not mention whether inspectors would be allowed to access other sites, including Fordo and Nuttans, which were affected during the war.
‘Latemus Test’
On a visit to Grosy, Washington, the talks about inspection of other sites were underway without a contract.
“We are continuing to talk so that we can go to all the places, including the facilities that have been affected,” he said.
He said that Iran cannot restrict inspectors to “non -attack facilities”.
“There is no such thing as the work of La Karti.”
On Tuesday, Iranian diplomats in Geneva came to the UK, France and Germany after talking to Geneva counterparts after inspectors returned.
The second round of talks since the Israeli attacks also included a debate on European threats to mobilize UN sanctions against Iran before the permanent ending in mid -October.
The window to mobilize the so -called “Snapback Mechanism” of the 2015 nuclear deal between Iran and the major powers closed October 18.
According to the Financial Times, during his previous meeting with Iran in July, three European powers suggested expanding the snapback deadline if Tehran started dialogue with the United States and began cooperation with the IAEA.
Iran later rejected the Europeans’ right to expand the deadline, saying it was working with the allies of its allies to stop the restoration of sanctions.
On Wednesday, Iran’s Deputy Foreign Minister Karim Ghar Babadi said that if Snapback is mobilized, “the dialogue with the International Atomic Energy Agency will now be completely affected and will probably be stopped.”
According to a text seen by the AFP, on Tuesday, Russia circulated a UN Security Council resolution, which aims to advance the deadline to mobilize snapback sanctions for six months.
The Russian proposal does not set pre -conditions for expanding the deadline.
Russia’s deputy UN ambassador, Dmitry Polynski, said the latest proposal was designed to “give more breathing replacement for diplomacy”, adding that he hoped it would be “acceptable”.
He told the media, “This will be a latime test for those who really want to maintain diplomatic efforts, and for those who do not want any diplomatic solution, but also to follow their own nationalist, self -styled agendas against Iran.”