
A collage showing Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian (left) and Australian PM Anthony Albanese. — AFP/Reuters/File
#Iran #pledges #reciprocal #response #envoys #expulsion #Australia
TEHRAN/Sydney: Iran on Tuesday promised to take a mutual action after the Australian expelled the allegations that Tehran and Melbourne were behind Tehran after Tehran.
“The allegations made have been completely rejected,” Foreign Ministry spokesman Ismail Baqi said during a weekly press conference.
The Australian Prime Minister Anthony Albaniz had earlier said that Iran was behind the burning of a café in the Bondi suburbs of Sydney in October 2024, and in December this year, a major attack on the Ada -Israel synagogue in Melbourne was directed.
No one was reported injured in both attacks.
Australia termed Iranian ambassador Ahmed Sadigi as “Prasanana Nan Greita” and ordered him and three other officials to leave the country within seven days.
He also withdrew his ambassador to Iran and suspended operations at his embassy in Tehran, which was opened in 1968.
The steps have been shown in Australia “affected by internal progress,” Bahukai said, including recent protests against the Israeli war in Gaza.
“It seems that the Australian team has taken a limited criticism of the Zionist government to compensate for a limited criticism. [Israel]”He added.
‘DUSCRIPT DUE ERROR’
Iran’s reaction came in response to the allegations of the Australian Prime Minister, which said that Tehran was behind two firearms.
Prime Minister Albancy said that the Australian Security Intelligence Organization (ASIO) has collected reliable intelligence that Iran had directed at least two attacks.
“These were extraordinary and dangerous activities of aggression by a foreign nation on the Australian soil,” Albaniai told a press briefing. “They were trying to damage social harmony in our society and sow conflicts.”
Albani said Iran had tried to “disguise its involvement” in last year’s attacks on Sydney’s Kosher Restaurant and the Ada Israel synagogue in Melbourne. No one was reported injured in the attacks.
The Iranian embassy in Canberra did not immediately respond to a request to comment.
The Australian Security Agency said it was likely that Iran had directed further attacks, Albanian added that Australia had suspended operations at the Tehran embassy and all its diplomats were safe in the third country.
Albanian added that the government will nominate Tehran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) as a terrorist organization.
Foreign Minister Penny Wang said that Ambassador Sadigi and three Iranian officials had seven days to oust an Australian envoy after World War II.
“Iran’s actions are completely unacceptable,” he told the briefing.
The IRGC was instructing people in Australia for crimes, said Mike Burgess, Director General of the Security Agency.
He added, “They are just using the cutout, including those who are guilty and members of organized crime groups bid or instruct them to bid.”
The Israeli embassy in Australia welcomed the action against its major rival Iran.
“The Iranian government is not only a threat to Jews or Israel, but also endanger the entire free world, including Australia,” he said in a statement on X.
In June, the two countries fought for a 12 -day air war in June after Israel launched attacks on Iran’s nuclear facilities.
Daniel Ayagian, president of the Australian Jury (ECAJ) Executive Council, said Daniel Aygian, president of an umbrella group of more than 200 organizations, said Iran’s actions were an attack on Australian sovereignty.
“These attacks deliberately targeted Jewish Australians, destroyed a sacred synagogue, lost millions of dollars, and frightened our community,” he said on Tuesday.
Islamophobia, increasing enmity
During the December attack, two people have been charged in which the Jewish synagogue was provoked, which was built by the Holocaust survivors in the 1960s in the suburbs of Riponalia.
Last week, in the southeastern state of Victoria, police said they were examining electronic devices in search of a man who appeared in court on Wednesday.
Police say three people entered the Jewish synagogue and set fire.
Fire fired at Bondi, Lewis Kannatal Kitchen. The man, arrested in January, has links with a famous group of Australian motorcycle gangs, arrested in January. He denied the allegations in court and was released on bail.
The Australian Iranian Community Organization welcomed the IRGC’s announcement and the announcement of the announcement of the terrorist group.
“We are really happy to see them going to the Australian Broadcasting Corporation in an interview, Semic Gharman, in an interview.”
There are about 90 90,000 Iranian people living in Australia.
Relations between Israel and Australia have been tension since Canberra’s left -wing government has decided to recognize the Palestinian state August 11.
The move took place after thousands of thousands of Sydney’s Harbor Bridge, demanding peace and aid to Gaza, where Israel launched an aggression about two years ago after the Hamas invasion.
Palestinian officials say more than 62,000 people have been killed in Gaza in the conflict, while humanitarian groups say Israel’s blockade has led to a lack of food, which has led to massive defects.
On Sunday, thousands of people joined Palestinian pro -Palestinian protests, indicating the ECAJ that they had led to a “unsafe environment”.
However, Jewish organizations in Australia have supported rallies.
Rights groups have flagged around the world in enmity, Islamophobia and anti -Arab prejudice during the war.
The Australian Civil Society Group, the Islamoophobia Register, recorded a 500 % increase in Islamic -phobic incidence in workplace, universities and the media since October 2023, reporting 1,500 incidents.