
An undated image of Defence Minister Khawaja Asif. — Reuters/File
#Comical #Asif #rubbishes #IAF #chiefs #claims #downing #Pakistani #jets
ISLAMABAD: Defense Minister Khawaja Asif strongly denied the Indian Air Force (IAF) chief’s claim that Pakistani jets were dropped during Operation Sandur, which described the remarks as “incredible” and “non -time”.
IAF Hawaii Chief Marshal AP Singh alleged that India shot five Pakistani fighter jets and another military planes during clashes in May.
According to the Indian Hawaiian chief, most Pakistani planes were dropped by the Russian -made S -400 level of air missile system. He cited electronic tracking data as confirmed by strikes.
“We have at least five fighters killed and confirmed a major plane,” he said.
“This is actually the biggest record of the air so far,” he said, adding that the crowd’s clapping was made, including the service of the Air Force officers, ex -soldiers, and government and government officials.
Islamabad, whose airspace operates primarily Chinese-made jets and US F16, has previously denied that India dropped any Pakistani aircraft during a war between nuclear weapons neighbors on May 7-10.
Pakistan has said that it shot six Indian aircraft during the clashes, including French -made Rafael fighter. India has acknowledged some losses but refused to lose six aircraft.
French Air Chief, General Jerome Beljar has previously said that he has seen evidence of the loss of three Indian fighters, including a Rafale. The Indian Air Force has not commented on these claims.
Today, the Defense Minister said that it was “irony” that Indian military officers were being used as “the faces of memorable failure” because of the “strategic shortlight” of Indian politicians.
He said that for three months after the operation, no such claims were made, while Pakistan immediately presented a detailed technical briefing to the international media.
According to him, independent observers recorded a widespread acknowledgment of the loss of several Indian aircraft, including Rafales, from world leaders and senior Indian politicians to foreign intelligence studies. “Not a single Pakistani plane was targeted or destroyed by India,” he said.
Asif said that Pakistan destroyed six Indian jets, S -400 Air Defense batteries and unmanned aircraft, while rapidly removed several Indian airports from the operation. He added that the Indian Armed Forces have suffered heavy losses in the control of control.
He said, “If there is a question mark on the truth, let the two sides open their aircraft’s inventions for free verification – though we suspect that this will create the truth that India is unclear.”
He warned that “wars do not win by falsehood”, but through “moral authority, national commitment and professionalism”, it is warning that such “hilarious rhetoric” for “domestic political acceleration” has put the risk of severe strategic misunderstanding in the nuclear environment.
Asif confirmed that, as revealed during Operation Bonnam Marseas, “every violation of Pakistan’s sovereignty and territorial integrity will be invited to faster, definitely fire and proportional reactions,” and the growing responsibility will fully “strategically restraint with a strategic play.”
– With extra input from Writers.